Thank you for your interest in St. George Catholic School.
New student applications are to be completed online and submitted with a non-refundable application fee ($150.00).
School District Code: SGCS-LA
Applicants New To St. George Catholic School - If you are new to St. George Catholic School, please Create an Account to access the online application system. Then log in to your online application account to complete a new student application for your child. You will have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
Applicants of Current St. George Catholic School Families - Current St. George Catholic School parents should log into their RenWeb Parent Portal account (Apply/Enroll tab) to complete a new student application.
Age requirements for entrance are as follows:
PreK - students must be 4 by September 30 of the year they enter school
Kindergarten - students must be 5 by September 30 of the year they enter school
Grade 1 - students must be 6 by September 30 of the year they enter school and have successfully completed kindergarten
Copies of the following documents for the applicant must be uploaded with the application:
- Picture of applicant
- Birth certificate
- Immunization record (Current, State of Louisiana)
- Copy of the social security card
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- First communion certificate (if applicable)
- Current and all prior report cards (if applicable)
- Standardized test scores (if applicable)
- Any test results of any cognitive or developmental testing that has been completed in the last 3 years must be submitted before screening takes place.
Upon successful submission of the application, you will receive an email notification of your submitted application.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 225-293-1298.