Thank you for your interest in St. George Catholic School.
New student applications are to be completed online and submitted with a non-refundable application fee ($150.00).
School District Code: SGCS-LA
Applicants New To St. George Catholic School:
Applicants of Current St. George Catholic School Families - Current St. George Catholic School parents should log into their RenWeb Parent Portal account (Apply/Enroll tab) to complete a new student application.
Age requirements for entrance are as follows:
PreK - students must be 4 by September 30 of the year they enter school
Kindergarten - students must be 5 by September 30 of the year they enter school
Grade 1 - students must be 6 by September 30 of the year they enter school and have successfully completed kindergarten
Copies of the following documents for the applicant must be uploaded with the application:
- Picture of applicant
- Birth certificate
- Immunization record (Current, State of Louisiana)
- Copy of the social security card
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- First communion certificate (if applicable)
- Current and all prior report cards (if applicable)
- Standardized test scores (if applicable)
- Any test results of any cognitive or developmental testing that has been completed in the last 3 years must be submitted before screening takes place.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 225-293-1298.